Welcome to my Medical Journey and Information Blog

This blog is my about my medical journey with some insightful information. I will share what my condition is, the process I'm in with the medical society and how it's all effecting my life. My hope is that it passes off good information to all who reads it.



I guarantee you will come away with some insightful information.



You can also be cheered up in my joke section. And maybe you might even be comforted by some of my poems, even the ridiculous ones.



Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Introduction

I woke this morning too early. It's still dark out. My cats were happily curled up against me. My little toy poodle was on the floor this time. She was clearly jealous of the cats being with me instead of her. Poor baby, but they must take turns. My window was open and there was a nice gentle breeze blowing in fresh air. I could hear the rustling of the trees as the wind was blowing. Southern Alberta gets a lot of wind. I usually don't mind as I'm in door much of the time. 
This is my first blog. I've never had one or ever thought to have one. As I was laying here in bed many thoughts were rushing though my mind. I was reflecting on my medical journey. I've gotten to a point that I don't look at the losses and disappointments that I've had over the last couple of years the same. It's been a medical journey filling me with good information. Unfortunately it's been at my expense, from my health and finances to my social life.

My inspiration for writing this blog has come as a result of the injustice, ignorance, lack of knowledge and loss, that the medical society bestows upon its patients, the insurance company rides upon its clients and the difficulties people with illnesses have had to endure.  This blog will undoubtedly offer information to both the medical society and the person battling through their illness.  These are my recollections...


Over two years ago I had to go on to disability because my health was wiping me out due to collapsing. 

(I must stop here.  I've been up for a while now checking out how to work this blog and now I am very wiped out.  Stay posted I will be adding all the information and regular posts everyday if possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment